Whether it is a commission, club, organization or community event, Bryan wants to be there. It isn’t always possible and some overlap or double-booking tends to happen when attending so many activities. With that in mind, the calendar is looking full so it’s prudent to announce where you can find Bryan out and about over the next few weeks.
- Thursday, 3/12 – Mishawaka Lions Club Meeting, 12-1:30pm at Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Library
- Friday, 3/13 – St. Patrick’s Day Tent Party in Downtown South Bend
- Saturday, 3/14 – Pi Day 5k, 9am on Notre Dame’s Campus
- Saturday, 3/14 – St. Patrick’s Day Parade, 11am in Downtown South Bend
- Monday, 3/16 – Mishawaka Common Council Meeting, 7pm in Council Chambers at City Hall
- Wednesday, 3/18 – Relay For Life Team Meeting, 6pm at Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Library
- Thursday, 3/19 – Lions on the Prowl Service Project, 7pm at Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Library
- Friday, 3/20 – St. Bavo’s Jonah Fish Fry, 4-7pm at St. Bavo’s Church
- Tuesday, 3/24 – St. Joe Chamber YPN Mixer, 5-7pm at Crooked Ewe Brewhouse
- Friday, 3/27 – St. Joe Chamber 3rd House Meeting, 12-1pm at the Chamber Briefing Room
- Monday, 3/30 – Mishawaka Common Council Meeting, 7pm in Council Chambers at City Hall
- Wednesday, 4/1 – Mishawaka Alumni Association Lunch, 12pm at Mishawaka F.O.P.
More meetings and events always come up, so you are very likely to see Bryan around at more than just these activities. Bryan is happy to schedule a meeting or discussion with any resident, organization or business owner. Please keep in mind that there are many personal, family, and business obligations not listed which may conflict with availability.
Looking forward to talking with you and seeing more of the Princess City once all this snow melts!